Terms and Conditions
Graduates of the universities of applied sciences can submit bachelor theses that can be categorized thematically as Med-Tech, Bio-Tech or Lab-Tech.
The thesis should preferably be carried out to improve equipment solutions, expand the range of applications of existing solutions, and/or lead to new methods and processes – at the interface between life science/medicine and engineering/IT.
The solutions should be applicable to:
- Development and/or Quality Control in the (bio)-pharmaceutical Industry
- Food- and Agro-Industry
- Chemistry and Biotechnology
- Diagnostic procedures in laboratory, clinic, practice, home, to go or environment
The following courses are addressed:
- Systems Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Surface Technology
- Materials Science
- Information & Communication Technic (ICT)
- Food Chemistry
- Molecular Biology
- Medical Technology
- Bachelor Thesis is accepted from note 5.0 onwards
- The grading of the universities of applied sciences can't be older than 24 months till the deadline.
Deadline: 17. December 2023
Please use the form below, if you have any problems, send all documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If possible, a confidentiality clause should not be included. However, as we would like to present the award to the best thesis, all jury members can sign a confidentiality clause if necessary.