Disposal & Recycling
Waste Management & Recycling
Toolpoint takes its responsibilities towards people and the environment seriously. To facilitate environmentally friendly disposal of equipment and consumables, Toolpoint offers its members a disposal service throughout Europe via a specially established disposal and recycling process that complies with WEEE-Directive 2012/19/EU , Batteries and Accumulators-Directive and Packaging-Directive . These directives require disposals by the distributor of equipment that has certain classifications.
The Toolpoint recycling process step by step:
- Send your order by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Decontaminate equipment for transport
- Complete the decontamination form, ensure the service technician has signed the form, and send a copy to Toolpoint
- Preparation for disposal (packaging etc.)
- Collection of the equipment by Toolpoint partners
All required forms and further information:
Please send your order with all the details below to email@example.com.
Thank you very much!
- Dimension (L x W x H)
- Pick Up Address
- Billing Address
- Additional Remarks
- Pick Up Date