1. Toolpoint Newsletter 2018
Have you seen our news?
1. Toolpoint Newsletter 2018 is online now!
5th Medtech & Pharma Platform annual conference
This year, we welcome experts in the field of the EU Medical Devices and In Vitro Diagnostics Regulations (MDR and IVDR), digital health, combined products development, big data, user experience and precision medicines to join us at our 5th annual meeting entitled
Global perspectives and trends at the intersection of pharma and medtech.
As the leading conference in the sector of products and solutions that combine medtech and pharma components, our annual event is dedicated to enhancing partnership between the pharma and medtech industries.
By providing thought-provoking presentations and cutting-edge discussions, chaired by global experts, our annual meeting helps to form new and lasting connections between medtech and pharma professionals. Our target audience includes therefore experts and professionals from both medtech and pharma industries, as well as regulators and scholars interested in the fusion of these fields and how it impacts contemporary healthcare products.
The 2018 meeting will be held in the vibrant city of Basel, a global hotspot in the development and commercialization of healthcare products and solutions. As host to some of the world’s leading innovators in healthcare, Switzerland and the trinational area of Basel offer the ideal setting for innovative discussion and extension of your professional networks.
The following 6 sessions will be the key topics for this year’s edition:
- Preparing for compliance with the EU MDR and IVDR
- The use of software and digital devices to create safer medical products
- Revolutionary technologies shaping the future of healthcare
- Development of innovative combined products: current challenges and way forward
- Data transparency combined with intellectual property and security: (im)possible match?
- eHealth: innovative perspectives on the acquisition and management of patient data
Toolpoint is a Networking Partner - Toolpoint members benefit from special conditions.
Life Science Zurich Annual Report 2017
The annual Report is online.